Sunday, July 13, 2008

This event happened two days ago and im only blogging it now . i knw , stupid slow , whatever . haha , friday school ended halfday , all thnks to th cultural night :) F.Y.I: me Syahira and Hafizah bought th ticket only on friday ! damn last minute ! then friends all went home at bout' 10 plus . supposed to meet up friends at 12 pm , well , me and melissa were late for an hour . then mom did for me my hair , it really is lookin' weird ! maybe in a good way i think . after that my classmates and i went to pizza hut to have our dinner . everyone is lyke setting their eyes on me and syahira ! just because we have th same hairstyle , typically , i look lyke her , and she looks lyke me . it's okay if you don't get it . it's just plain hilarious . in th concert , we went insane . me and hafizah were screaming lyke madwomen , and trust me , you won't want to knw how we did it . and all thnks to melissa ! she was th one who communicate with this super sizzling hot filipino guy , JM . you can see that we all are actually so happy that we gotten some photos with him . hah . syahira , hafizah and me were lyke complaining th concert ended so fast , sighs . went to yewtee to chill a lil' , thn went home . surprisingly , mom didn't scold , haha , idk why i mention it here , but well whatever . these are all th photos we took on friday night . that's all :D












Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home