Friday, April 9, 2010

Deep shit.

The day was so great until 2 hours ago. Urgh. Damn. Nvm. How long have I not posted man.. Guess have been really tired. And people are getting sick this few days.. Wonder if it were some pandemic or what. Ytd there was like ten absentees. Seven were sick, three went for musical rehearsal. Then two more went home during Literature.

Total, twelve not in class.

Wth man. And the class is like oven everyday, toasting us. I could barely stand the heat. It's so excruxiating! So nice weather so good now :D (raining is not good, but the coldness is)


Oh yeah, now I seem to just understand what my teachers are saying. Like finally I'm having more great teachers and a nice tutor :) Then I realise, I'm stupid last year. Bah -.-

And tmrw is musicaaaaaal. Hahahaha, wth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home