Sunday, September 7, 2008

And tmrw school's reopening arl . time flies , like hell . haha , didn't knw that tmrw hafta go to school again , and prepare for exams . and , i haven't done any of my hmwk , lols . i hope tmrw will be a great start :D well , hhmmmm , now wd should i say ... ohh ya ! i got a new handphone , ytd .W850i , someone gave it to me . actually is a girl who rent th room from us . she bought a new handphone , th one Syahira lost it after she got it for not even a week . so she decided to give her old phone to me , which is W850i . and i got earpiece also , was damn happy lahhhh ! haha , really must thnk her for being so kind . though she might have some motive lah , but thn , really so thnkful to her :D so , hope everything will goes well on me ! wish me luck !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home