Saturday, October 11, 2008

Okay , my blog has been like ... DEAD . i've been unable to blog due to exams . but finally , exams are over . felt so carefree once more . it's like a super big stone just got freed from me . friday was a fine day , like duh . cuz , EXAMS WERE FINALLY OVER ! yeaps , thn me and friends hang ard in lot one . thn to Syahira's house . and all of them are like , forcing me to sing ? okay , all of them are teaching 'how to sing better' , cuz my singing is bad . ppl who read this can laugh or wdever , haha . cuz even me myself laughed :x th reasons that they are teaching me are : 1st , they say my singing is bad (duh) . 2nd , zhengjie will be telling everyone to sing during th chalet . so if i dun learn now , i'll be like dead .

So yada yada blah blah blah , Siti went back home first . thn we watched some indonesian ghost movie , just by parts on youtube . thn went to lot one for awhile again , thn i went home . ate dinner , and i fell asleep like on 8pm ++ . super damn friggin' early .

Well , next day my mom woke me up at 6 30 am , telling me to go M'sia with her . i told her it's still so early , why th hell tell me to go with her at this timing ? she says she can go and do more stuff there . and we were out of th house at 7 am ++ . sighs , thn my only thing my mom bought for me and , a base mascara . okay , at least she bought something for me , lah . thn met up with my brother at City Square like ard 1-2 pm . went to walk ard there , eat lunch and all . th next building was demolished , totally , and my brother didn't manage to buy his racket or badminton shoes , cuz th shop is only at th next building . lols , he was quite sad . and finally my mom says she wants to go home , MY LEGS WERE LIKE BREAKING ARL ?!?? haha .

i shall end my blogging here , bye ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home