Friday, November 21, 2008

Ytd was so funny. I went to malaysia with my mom. thn we went to City Square. Mom goes to th Carlo Rino shop, which is combined with th Sembonia shop too, to try out shoe. Took quite some time, so i just sat beside her and wait. Suddenly, this salesgirl walk up to th front and said,' miss, bleh tolong aku tk? Kau phm malayu?'. I just nod my head, and she led me to th Sembonia shop and said again,'Kau chinese kan? Aku tk phm ape dier cakap.' And so i became a translator for awhile. It was so funny. I was quite stressed up as i couldn't really understand wd's 'kulit'(leather in malay.), but manage to rmb th meaning of it. Weird and funny day it was huh. Tmrw I'm gng for this job interview, hope I can get it there. There's no basic pay, like wd th hell uhh. But I'll ask for higher comission. That's for sure. Wish me luck! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home