Friday, November 28, 2008

WE LIKE TO, MOVE IT!

Hees, as usual, I didn't post my movie stuff exactly on thursday. So on thursday met up with Adli,Eeraa and Fizah. Thn when we reached there and walking to Lido, something funny happened.i saw this 'woman', he/she was BOTAK(I have no idea abt his/her sexuallity-.-). So i called out to Eeraa shouting,'eh! eh! look!'. She look at th direction my finger was pointing at and saw this 'woman'. Thn we looked down and saw this person's beautiful ass. He/she was wearing a pantyhose! Thn Adli and Fizah saw too, and we all began to laugh like we nvr did before.

Reached Lido abt 3.50++pm and bought Madagascar tickets. Since th movie start at 5.15pm, we went to Wisma as Eeraa phone kind of spoiled. When we were at Wisma, SHE suddenly changed her mind. We almost gone crazy telling her to go repair, yet she says she didn't want to do it now as she can't MESSAGE. arghhhhh, must be for that lion, me and Fizah was thinking, hahaha. After gng Wisma we went to Far East to buy some friendship band. Had our lunch/dinner outside th theatre. Th movie was great :D I really loves it. And halfway through th show, popcorn was spilled all over me -.- But at least Adli was good enough to clear up for me :)

Adli bid us goodbyes after th movie as he have to meet up his friends some whrelse. Went to Far East again, for some reasons. I must say, Singapore is really small. Guess wd, I saw my cousin there, lol. Toured ard in there thn took board bus 190 home.

Photos will be uploaded next time cuz i lost my USB cable :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home