Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally we won something :)

Yesterday:
I was supposed to wake up at 5 45 in th morning, but.. I OVERSLEPT! Fizah called me at 6 15, and my voice was like, 'hmm?hmm?' (i lost my voice, that's why). Thn she says I sound like some down syndrome kid. Wdever. Actually I was suppose reach school at 6 45am cuz there will be match in RVHS as th friday match with CCKSS was postponed. Called Syahira to ask for result of th match when i finally woke up frm my slumber, and they won! 31-8, wow, it was really an amazing result. Finally, haha. Thn went out with mom to Orchard for CNY celebration at YMCA. Halfway through I have fever. Really sucks cuz I was down with flu, sorethroat,headache and fever :( Sighs, only reached home at abt 8. Super exausted by then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home