Friday, December 19, 2008

EDWARD'S HOT.

It was so funny. Fizah and Eeraa called me suddenly in th afternoon telling me to go watch Twilight. SUDDENLY, lol. Th movie starts at 1700 yet she wants me to go earlier. Well, hang out for awhile thn went to Eeraa's house. Took loads of photos with my twin. Loads of crazy photos. Haha, thn we went back to Lot1. Bought popcorns and we went into th theatre.

There's a scene in twilight is quite crude, and funny. When Edward is piggyback-ing Bella, Bella's foot kind of like.. scratching Edward's... Okay let's not talk abt it. I think it's an accident that Bella did that. Only me, Fizah and Eeraa were laughing at th scene-.-Too bad we're all dirty minded :x Went home after th movie ended.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home