Friday, December 26, 2008

That's why there's Thanksgiving Day.

Christmas just ended, so New Year is coming :D Which means... school's reopening soon :( Sighs.


Ytd met up with Fizah and went to Popular to buy th wrap for books. And Fizah went to buy another pen, when she just bought stationaries with me like few days ago. After buying th school stuff we need, Fizah accompany me to Ya Kun Kaya Toast for my lunch(I knw it sounds weird to eat kaya toast for lunch). While I was eating, Fizah went to buy kaya toast too, reason is, she feels like puking when she saw me eating-.- Wd th hell okay? I find it so ridiculous, but didn't tell her abt it, cuz maybe I'm to lazy to fight with her, LOL. After eating and buying her facial foam we went to a playground.

Gossiped, chit-chat and joked with my twinfriend. Camwhored for awhile too. Were talking abt loads of stuff. Thn we drifted to th topic of being thankful. Rolf. It sound so lame. But, I'm actually lucky to be normal, though I'm not pretty,but at least I'm average. Haha, there's so much things to be thankful abt, but I shall not name them out. It's not Thanksgiving Day today, hahaha.

PHOTOS WILL BE UPLOADED SOON.*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home