Thursday, June 11, 2009

Doubt gives birth to failure.

Okay, im almost done with my art, almost. Dammit, tmrw still have to go to school for that. I really want to feel th softness of my bed til' im ready to wake up, not alarm clock or Aina waking me up :( but, really must thnk her for this few days laa :D for bursting my bubbles, hahaha.

Paint, paint, paint. Mdm Fazelah saw my artwork and told melissa to help me to touch up, painted for quite awhile, thn got lazy. so left Melissa helping me to paint. Thnks so much melissa! :D Talk talk with friends. Thn went Lot One to eat, hungry oi. Eefa and Syakirah went back to change.

Met up Eefa and Syakirah after eating and bus-ed to Aina's house. Gosh Aina'a kittens are so adorableeeeeeeeee! They were like mew-ing all th way. Thn we played with Aina's cat. Eefa and Syakirah were like screaming and running XD Too bad nvr snap photos of their 'horrific-looking' faces. They even grab me and like, 'eh cover me, cover me!' two person pulling me, hahaha.

Went to BPP after that. Looked for Panadol for Syakirah. But they are so expensive. Turn out, didn't buy. Were sitting ard in KFC and Eefa and Fatin were eating. Talked abt lots of stuff. Thn bus-ed home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home