Friday, June 5, 2009

Overcoming difficulties.

Today was soooooo late. Turns out, this idiot forget to wake me up when he told me he'll give me wake up call-.- ohh wtf man.

Reached school abt 10 30am, i think. Thn i started on my painting. I thought Syahira would come. Called her and she says she's sick, dammit. I HAVE TO DO ALL TH PAINTING. Sighs, pity me.

But i paint only abit. Really, i have no mood to paint-.- and my picture FUCKING SUCKS SO MUCH,OHH SO MUCH. How siah~ Thn for th rest of th day i was like playing a fool. Played Ice man with Adli, Fatin, Fikri, Kamil and Zuhairi.Gosh how fast they was. My legs almost gave way most of th time when chsing them. Thn leg hurts after that :(

And thn, and thn, Shahari was like,'i wonder how putting make up feel like, like curious ahh.' Thn i was like, too bad didn't bting make up. Thn Aina said she brought it. So we started out with Shahari, HAHAHA. Thn Adli became another victim. Okay can't really use th word 'another' since Shahari allowed us to make over him, LOL.

Ohh turns out Shahari looked soooo bapok and Adli, totally a girl, he only lacked a bra to make him looked like he had boobs, wth, haha.

Bathed after that. Fuuhhh! refreshed, hah. Totally washed all my sticky sweat away~ hahaha. Bus-ed home, and right now, im tired. haha.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home