Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Even hell has off days.

Sighs. I bet most people are staying at home, enjoying their sleep while th 3-7 students have to be in school for toilet painting-.- Luckily, it's quite fun :) but th bad thing is, i chose this cookie jar picture. Cuz th details of th picture is quite a lot, im required to draw it BIG, with Syahira helping me. Gosh that's tough.

And one thing, we were short of erasers. I have to run up to th boy's toilet, twice, to borrow erasers. Ohh ya, another half of my classmates are gng to paint th boy's toilet.

Doodled2 and helped out in other people's drawing as well. Thn finally called it a day. Bus-ed to Lot one. Camwhored all th way in bus. Thn went to th sky garden. Thn to th toilet. Continued our camwhore-ing there again. Went to library sat there for a awhile. Thn grab some food and went home.

Bad thing is, i didn't bring key with me, and none of my family members were at home. i sat at th stairs for 2 hours, or more. Idk, i just lost track of time. Luckily my phone can connect to house connection, so i was online all th way, chatting with Dinah, hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home