Thursday, May 14, 2009

A moment of despair.

Yesterday had History and Biology papers. History is a confirm fail. but Biology, im not sure. i didn't have th time to finish th damn paper anw. hope i pass. riiight, wdever. after th papers went to Limbang Mac with Aina, Melissa and Wynne to do art. Azy tagged along for fun. So started doing art, but thn... it was so noisy. people playing guitar, laughing and talking loudly like their father's place, and even playing catching -.- Finally those bunch of idiots left. but after abt 15 minutes, there comes another disaster, sighs.

Was still doing art then i realise Melissa kept on laughing. slowly, me and Aina started laughing. Then Azy. Melissa's laughter is really FUNNY and CONTAGIOUS. Had a great time laughing. After awhile, Azy went home. Then at 3 30pm left too. Took bus302 and went to lot1 for awhile. Reached home ard 4+pm.

Bathed and straight away start on art. ART ART ART... sighs, my bed was calling me that time when i was still doing late in th night, or should i say very early in th morning-.- finally 4 45, i went to my lalaland.

woke up at 6 45. dad was supposed to drive me to school, but last minute says, tell her to take cab, i very tired. i was like wth?! i have to get out of house earlier and obviously i rushed. i didn't even tie my hair. my hair looked like i never bathe-.- ughhh. and i go school like that! OHH WTF. right....

Reached class then started panicking. reasons: i did not do my layout, and my 'interpretatiion and observation'. HOW GREAT. Lucky Liya helped me do one, THNKS ALOT LIYA!

exam started and this was th first time i used colour pencils for art exam. my hand almost broke. It's so so damn TIRING. and my joints are like grinding onto each other, which hurt like hell. ughh. AND YES, finally exams ENDED. *huge sigh of relieve* and right now, i really need loads of rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home