Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm tired, both physically and mentally.

Yes I am.

Walked to school with Fizah. Shared loads of stuff with her. Kindof miss sharing things with her, both sentimental and mepek stuff, hah.

Reach school arl thn yadayada blahblahblah. I was kindof talking all th way. Hah, yinghong pe.

And Shahari is really..... today. I couldn't really concentrate cuz of his sound effects-.-

Straight after school had trg. While Fizah was changing shoes, I helped her wore her socks! Okay it's just one side though. See how sweet I am ;D

And yadayada blahblahblah... Did 3 sets of suicide run at th end of trg-.- kimaaaak, tired siah! Thn after that did 25 pushups, 25 crunches, 20 toetouch, 20 burpees for 2 sets.

Bused home with Fizah. Even now, I arl can feel my muscles aching, and my whole body's like burning.

I'm sure tmrw I'll be ouching here and there-.- ughhh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home