Friday, July 17, 2009

Invasion.

Today, was late again, just like ytd-.- great, ran another 3 rounds, wtf.

Today was paying attention all th while, I think. It's a great news for me okay, hahaha. Esp. during Bio lesson. I always look forward to Mr Teo's lesson, hahaha. Then Literature was quite nth, but I still paid attention, though someone kindof distract me, idiot.

CME was just okay. Watched some video. Then chitchat here and there.

After school straight away go lot one book Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince movie tickets with Dain, Dynna, Fizah and Leeyana. Then went to Fizah's house to get some money. Ate at LJS, then went up to th library.

Then Fizah and Leeyana took this book at th shelf. We all were laughing all th way, hahahaha. We kept th books back afterwards, then Kishan and Ryan came. Lucky we keep arl, if not Kishan confirm comment alot.

Went up when it was abt time. Th movie didn't have so much of combats this time. It's more on th past and all.

And now I can't wait for Deathly Hallows and New Moon to be out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home