Friday, July 3, 2009

I love Jesus but I drink a little.

This morning when I was bathing, a lizard dropped on my leg. Yes, a big, fat, juicy lizard. Scare th crap out of me-.- Hahaha, and my friends were disgusted when they heard th ‘lizard issues’. Wonder why they are so scared of lizard, hahaha.

And recently I got really crazy for Ellen Degeneres. Please note that I AM NOT LESBIAN. I just love th way she pranks and do things. It's totally super cuteeeee. And th way she say things too, hahaha.

School's been okay. But, my appetite is not fully back yet. This really makes me sad. I dun feel normal lah. It's getting better arl though, and I'm craving for chocolates now ;P

Today got two free lessons cuz Mr Low is absent. Great huh, hahaha. Literature Miss Andrea didn't come and there's this teacher who observe th lesson taught us for today. Gosh she looks like 20 but she's in her early 30s arl. And having two kids. Was shock, seriously.

After school went to artroom to try out on photoshop. Damn it's complicated. Left artroom at 2pm thn met up Fizah and bus-ed to Lot One. Walked ard thn buy food and went to library. Delvina and Nash join us shortly after that.

Bus-ed home after all th chitchattings. Borrowed another three books. I realise I have been borrowing books this year. And, yeah, Alan, please call me soon. I miss th late night chattings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home