Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Touch of evil.


Today's suppose to wake up like 5 30am? Ends up only woke up when Fizah gives me th second wake up call. at 6 27am. Hesitating whether to go or not, and ends up wasting another 4 minutes.

Prepared and set off. Reached school like 7 30am and saw Michelle. We were suppose to reach school like 7 10am, meaning, we're late. Thn Miss Tho says we're later and will have to run 10 rounds instead of 5. Damn.

And in this part of trg was really fun, kindof like it somehow. We have to partner up, with someone of same size. Needless to say, Fizah's always my partner in trg and that makes it easier for us. It's like, I have to be in push up position, thn Fizah holds up both my legs and i have to walk with my hands. Fizah really dk how to hold it properly for th first time. She keep dropping me and i landed on th floor flat with a 'prap', lol. Thn she dropped me for dk how many times arl, and tripped on me, thn fell and lie on me-.-

Bathed after trg, waited for others to finish their basketball thn went for lunch! Okay im getting super happy for lunch. I was famished at that time, like really.

After eating me and Emily went to 7-11 to buy vodka. Blackcurrent flavour, taste like ribenna, and it's nice, for me :) Bus-ed to lot one and handout at Roof Garden. Got phone call frm mom and met her up.



She saw me looking like jelly(i was seriously tired just now) and was asking if i still want to go orchard, or stay at home rest. I chose th second choice. Accompany my mom for awhile, thn i went home first.

Online, thn slept for 4 hours. And shit, school's reopening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home