Monday, August 3, 2009

Tell me what to do.

My postings are lacking of pictures, I knw. Idk why I can't post pictures. Tsk tsk.

Saturday was Sandra's birthday. Went to her house to give her a surprise party. But she was arl doubting abt us not gng. And th party starts when th birthday girl's back.

Thn blah blah blah, finished eating Alan's cooking thn watched Shutter.Btw Alan's cooking was superb. Heard frm Emily that after her brother watched Shutter, He didn't dare to go toilet. Wd a pussy! Heh, it was really shocking, i did scream here and there, but I still dare go toilet lo! Hahahaha.

After that had karaoke, hear Sandra and her friends singing. Got one guy, he sang a girl's song, I tell you, th voice is like dk kiiling wd. After that watched Monster-in-laws. Super funny. There's this woman in th show said, 'I think my vagina's broken.'. People should watch!

It was arl abt 3++ or 4 in th morning when we finished th show. Sandra gave me a cup of vodka. A cup, ughh. I dun get drunk that easily lah Sandra, haha. Started chatting with Sandra, Alan and Fiona until sunrise, lol. Thn my mood was ruined for th whole day. Totally.

Went home at abt 12pm. Reached home ard 3. And finally, I got my beauty sleep at 4++pm after not sleeping for more than 29 hours.

Today was quite okay. Talked abt lots of stuff. Dynna gave me a bracelet she made, thnks! She gave one to Fizah as well, haha.

And time seems to pass really fast in class today. Had no idea why. Went to artroom after school. Started out with sketching, thn after that Shahari asked stuffs and all. Thn me, Dynna and Shah went to another table to gossip. You knw, I knw. *wink*

Walked with Dynna and Syahira to MRT station, thn bus-ed home with Syahira.

Im glad Shah told me things I need to knw, thnks eh, haha. But still, Idk wd to do. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home