Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oooh, geeky.

Yesterday was first day of school in term 3. Teacher was funny saying we should embrace our inner nerds, hahahaha. School is good and bad. Good cuz' I'm able to go back school again, instead of slackinggggg off. Bad cuz', I CAN'T WAKE UP.

And there was a talk about school attire, reporting time and blahblahblah. And all was changed to earlier, dammit. Due to that I was late today. What? I reached at 730. But still was late, #$^%$&@.

Guess what, so many people were late i think there were about four to five classes of people. Shitty reporting time. Bah.

And Syafiq was superrrr evil, he made me cry :( He actually took a dead cockroach and let it hang infront of my face. I screamed and run like hell, even tripped, but didn't fall(it would be worse if i did). Then, well, i started crying, then laughed -.-

And some of my classmates saw that scene, majority are guys. How embarrassing can that be man.. They were laughing, ahhhhhh. I guess I should be crashing on my pillow really soooooon. Super tired! Have a nice day, or night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home