Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sharing of secrets :D

My hand was still aching frm th last trg, which was monday. Hah, monday funny. Hilarious. Me and Fizah shared stuff we nvr knew abt each other, until that day. Both of us was shock, as our thinkings are really th same(FYI: we arl look like each other, somehow. Lol.). Those dirty lil' secrets, OMG. At first i said i will go home at 14 30. Guess wd, I reached home at 17 oo. SO LATE LAH! I wasn't expecting to enjoy myself much when we hangout, as there were only me and her. But well, after all most of th girls love gossipings.

Today had trg, was quite okay. And actually I was hesitating on th bed, thinking if i should go, or not. But eventually I forced myself out of th bed, and th next thing I knw, I had my stuff ready and set off. Th trg wasn't really part, except when it's at th end of trg. Coach wants us to RUN. I mean, SPRINT. But to my surprise, my leg haven't start aching yet. Maybe it'll start tmrw, which I'll really dread, ughh.

Currrently I was really fond of this novel, My Best Friend's Girl. I have no idea why I am putting this up onto my blog, but I find this book quite interesting :) I sound so dumb, wdever ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home