Friday, February 13, 2009

School is starting to sucks.

Sighs, this week had been so damn tiring. Especially meddling with art. Quite pissed off cuz me and Syahira only had three days to finish th art work. Th others have one week and two days! Was rushing since wednesday, but didn't manage to finish it today. Me and Syahira paint until like cacat, uggghhh! Fizah helped too, obviously th painting also like cacat lah, no offence Fizah. Thn Mdm Fazelah extended th deadline to monday-.- haha. Though was really tiring, but overall we had fun, I think. I think Syahira might be pissed off though, cuz I keep rushing her to help with th painting. But well, she was wandering ard, talking on phone, chasing Danial F. LOL, I hope she won't get angry with me :x

Thn we washed up after that and yada yada blah blah blah.. we went out to school to lepak for awhile. Was laughing and talking at same time, thn I asked Fizah '
you knw why?! Idk why!' All of us started laughing at my retardedness, haha. Thn i realise something, I always ask some one a question, and before that someone could answer it, i arl did it for them. Okay... why am I even mentioning this?! haha, I think I should get a shower arl, it's getting late arl.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home