Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A warmth smile is testimony of a generous nature.

Friday:
Had an unexpected wake up call frm Alan. HE CALLED ME AT 7 ++ IN TH MORNING, just to ask if i can go Sentosa or not-.- He was like,'hello?'. I was like 'hello' in a very slumber voice. Then he asked 'you can go Sentosa? if can have to get ready now.' I straight away 'okay, gimme a minute, I'll ask my mom.'. FYI my slumber voice was gone almost immediately. At least that's what he told me. Got ready and set off.

Met cousins and two of their friends at Vivo then bus-ed to Sentosa. Walked to th beach. Then my hubby and I...... SUN TANNED! But too bad he didn't got tan at all. Haha. After th boring sun tanning we bus-ed back to Harbourfront and had our dinner at Pastamania. Went to shop around after dining and I bought a bikini for a cheap price! Walked around somemore in Vivo. Alan send me to MRT after that and I trained home.

Saturday:
Meet Sec 3s and 4s netballers at CCK control station. Sec 3: Jiarui, Emily, Michelle, Fizah, Syahira and Liya. Sec 4s: Jelyn and Yuxiang. Apparently, I was the earliest :) Trained straight to Pasir Ris to meet up with Yuxiang. Suppose to meet up with Iffah, but something happened. Lazy want to type out.

Before we even go inside Wild Wild Wet, Yuxiang was already applying sun tan lotion. I asked some frm her too :) We really had fun, thnks for coming girls! After bathing, we camwhored like never before, seriously. Ate at Fish&Co Express. Still camwhoring while eating, LOL. After eating Me, Fizah and Syahira trained home while others stayed for desserts. Photos will be uploaded soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home