Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The vastest sky is always behind your back.

So ytd, we lost. We lost to NUS, we lost the chance to get into second round. It's just a lil' bit more. But it's okay, we still have next year. Next year, we'll work and fight for it. A few cried. I cried a lil'. I knw it's strange since I didn't get to play and I cried. But still it's quite saddening. Anw, I was really relieved that I didn't play in this match, if not th goal difference might be worse.

Today was okay, didn't sleep in class, yay :D and and, finally, there's art hmwk. Somehow, I got happy, lol. After school was told to wait for coach as she wants to talk to us. Talk for a long time, got serious while laughing at the same time, LOL. Then Miss Tho talked to us for awhile too. Ass got super sore lah, haha. Then Miss Tho wanted to play a game with us. Wasn't playing so followed umpires(Liya and Jasmine) ard. After the match we played the 'reaction' game. The game was really funny lah! Peeps who are there will know, haha. It's time i should get a bathe, bye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home