Monday, June 22, 2009

It isn't what they say about you, it's what they whisper.

So, I didn't overslept today. I knw it's not really something to be proud of, but thn it's a great improvement, I think? Hahaha.

Reached school and ran laps and do all th warm ups blahblahblah. Halfway through our ball drills Yishun Secondary came, for friendly match. Ohh btw coach also coach that school as well.

Actually didn't get to play th match at all. But can't blame coach too. I missed trgs during th period when I have to paint th toilet. I got to umpire. Dammit was really weird. Really really.

After trg coach was briefing abt something and... Yuxiang crept behind her with 100plus. Emily was nudging me and I was arl giggling, silently of cuz. And th next thing, she was screaming and all of us laughed at her and all. Yuxiang said this,'Im so lucky I had stepped down.'. Coach was totally pissed, hahaha.

Thn th school uncle, says that's there's free food. Almost all of us went to have some. Fizah and me enjoyed th tea more though. After eating, bathed, thn got out of school.

Walked to YewTee to get eyebrow done. And Emily was mentioning rum th whole time. Thn I got an idea.

I suggested,'Emily, why dun you act like you're legal to buy alchohol drinks? You knw, you do look 18.'. Emily was kindof hesitating, thn agreed my idea if I follow her into 7-11. My plan succeeded, woohoo!

We were super duper elated, like duh! And somehow Syahira got excited over it as well. While Fizah's not looking, she took a gulp. After finishing th rum, we threw away th bottle, sadly.

Bus-ed to Lot with Fizah and Syahira. Syahira went home first. Went to Roof Garden to chitchat. We laughed at things that weren't even funny at all, and we fed a bird with our yucharkueh. And th bird keep coming back for awhile, like asking for more food.

Chitchat a lil' more, thn went down again, to buy double chocolate. Gosh I'm broke now thnks to that :'( Went back to Roof Garden and talked again.

Thn felt like gng home. Before that accompanied Fizah to NTUC to buy some groceries. Saw Fatin after that and she was like bugging me to help Fizah to carry her groceries, hahaha. Bus-ed home after that.

And yes, I'm still craving for more rum, thnks to Emily, hah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home