Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Let's gossip!

I knw I sound so aunty aunty, hahaha.

Today almost late ._. Okay, but I was lucky, again :D Had art th first lesson, quite nice. Did Artist's Statement for our photoshop designs and stuffs. Thn went back for SS class, but was locked outside th class for quite awhile -.- and Mr Low didn't come for lesson, somehow.

So had lessons. Nth much to elaborate on. Suppose to have art after school but it was cancelled, somehow. Went for training and Syahira seems to be uninterested in netball arl, so she didn't attend.

Training seems light today, somehow. Either is my stamina increased, or just th training was really light. So training ended and surprisingly there wasn't any suicide runs, yay!

And last time, Yuxiang will be th one irritating coach. Now Yuxiang's gone, there's Emily. Gosh, hahaha.

Went home and obviously I bathed straight away. While bathing... some mozzies just enjoy feeding on me. Now my whole body is itching like hell. Ughhh, motherf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home