Saturday, January 16, 2010

Knots.

Don't really have loads to update, school is as mundane as ever-.- Well, except for one thing. People all got emotional during art lesson. Well, not all, just the girls. Crying like idiots. It's like my eyes became like tap and it can't stop running down with, uh tears. It's good, made me realise how much my mom actually done for this family, for me.

Then next day, which is friday, went to NAFA, but I didn't ejoy the trip at all-.- Stuffy, sweaty, swarmed with students, the flight of stairs and a bad bad tourguide dont sound really appealing, right. Then had an argument. But ended up okay, haha.

God, having tons of homework and stress from both school and family. And, I got my art exam questions arl. How great can that be-.-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home