Saturday, November 21, 2009

Apple, orange, banana.

I know I'm always late for blogging, haha. Whatever, it's not like people are reading it anyway.

Let's start from my camp.

First day:
Wasn't feeling well in the morning so went late for the first day. Very late. Dammit. I missed out loads of things. Sigh. Nvm, still got to play afterwards. Funnnn :D Played lots of games. Saw coach's 'classic moment'. Then had dinner. Nightwalk with librarians. Thought it was scary, end up.... -.- SO BORING LO. Hahahaha. Then when back to classroom with team. Wash up, wait for Yuxiang. Then slept.

Second day:
Breakfast. Then after that bus was late-.- So while waiting, we played a game of frisbee :D All the frisbee was like, wobbling around. We all dont know how to throw ._. Hahahaha. Then bus came! Bus-ed to West Coast. Played water games. The water is so.... DIRTY. Yes, dirty. And there's leaves, mud all. So imagine I put that inside my mouth. HAHAHA EWW.

Then we washed up, bus-ed back to Regent. Ate chicken rice for lunch. Yum. Then rest for awhile, played lots of different games. Superrrr tired. Then had bbq at night. Briefing, then before we slept, we had our wish fulfilled :D *inside joke*

Third day:
Breakfast, then had morning dance. Hahahaha, super cute. After that had a 4v4 game. Exausted. Bathed. Watched video made by Miss Tho. So nice of her. Break camp, then went to Lot One with my BFF, Emily and Fizah. Slack for awhile, decided to go home, cuz felt super lethargic.

Home sweet home. Then chatted with Syafiq for awhile. And I fell asleep from 6 to almost 5 in the morning. Syiok. Prepared, went out for Bukit Panjang Govt. High League. Was postponed, due to lightning risk. And suppose to go again next day, but then I fell sick. Urgh.

Good news was, both C and B division got medal. Hahahaha. Oh, did I mention i played in C division? Lol. Not enough player. Then just nice my position and the young looks, suited for C division, HAHAHAHA. Okay not the point.

Ytd my aunt brought along her two doggies, Lucky and Coco, to let my family look after cuz she's going overseas. 12 days. I got to endure them for 12 days-.- Sigh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home