Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mistakes become regrets.

I know this is pathetic, but it's the only photo I had for Halloween.
I still think I need tanning.
The photo shows why, hahaha.

Gahhhh. Emily told me to go for an interview at Borders. So today went interview with Emily. She couldn't get the job, underage. I couldn't get a job, too, cuz was underage as well, by a month. By a fucking month, A FUCKING MONTH.

So the guy who interviewed us says will consider me, but I'm not having high hopes. Sad face :( WHY AM I A FUCKING MONTH AWAY FROM 16. Nevermind, yh, get over this. Okay, got over this arl. Maybe not, hahaha.

Then planned to go ION Orchard, so will be easier to meet up Em's mom. But changed plan cuz I gotta go Paragon to meet my aunt. Wooo, bought a shoe at Metro :D Then aunt helped mom to buy some Shiseido products. Went to meet Em's mom after that.

Trained home with them. And Emily really enjoys irritating her mom, hahaha. Her mom just don't care, I think her mom got used to the irritating treatment arl.

The journey going back was HILARIOUS. I view few photos of Emily's chinese idiom, was laughing my ass out like hell, hahaha. Her brain is really filled with creative gibberish. Shall end this post with me praying hard to get this job, wooo.(though I got a feeling I won't, nevermind, *praying harder*)


I realise I'm really being sucha dumbass.
What the hell is wrong with me. I just let it go and I've a twinge of regret.
Screw self.
Shit, I still miss him
.
Ah whatever, hahaha.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home