Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Boreddd. That explain this random post, hahaha.

Oh ya, camp's TOMORROW! I'm already feeling the tirednessss. And fun :D Woo. But I haven't pack yet, same goes to Emily and Fizah, hahaha.

And, and and, I NEED A JOB. I NEED A DAMN JOB. Lacking of money, you see, hahaha. I need money! Muahahahaha. The first thing I'm gonna do if I got my job and first salary, IM GOING TO BUY MY HOUSE A NEW HOUSEPHONE. The current one, sucks.

I skipped church today btw. I told them I needed extra timing to pack, heehee. And now I could tweet by texting to 9000! Now, I can tweet whenever and wherever~

Gosh this post is full of weird stuff! Well.. What an awkward ending to my post. Bye. HAHA.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home