Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fuck you.

I wonder why. Why you just don't try to understand. You made me break down, made it worse when I was going through the hardest part of my life. You're my mom yet you never tried to understand. You told me, to inform you when I had a boyfriend. End up, you tried tearing us apart. And now you're saying if I had one and didn't tell you, I'm stupid. In what way I'm stupid? I'm trying so hard to protect my heart. You think you are protecting me. You think everything you have done for me is good. Yes I love you and I know you do too, but that doesn't mean everything you did is correct. Don't you dare come telling me that I should never blame you cuz I brought it upon myself. If you didn't try anything that cruel, everything would have been fine. You torture me, screw me. What else you want? I love you, but for this, I'll never forgive you, never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home