Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Well, today's Valentine's Day, but it seems just like normal days, except that I went out with Hafizah to search for my new bag, again. Went to Vivo, thn to find that th bag I want dun have. Was so damn disappointed. So we searched th whole mall for my bag. Our leg almost broke. Ate at LJS thn we trained to Jurong Point to continue hunting for my bag, lol. Walked shop by shop to find bag, thn finally found it. But kind of regret it so i think tmrw I'll go exchange to another design. Lol. Trained to CCK thn Akim joined us. After that walked to Warren to meet Josey. Sat at th library for awhile, mainly talking abt cats and dogs. Sent Josey to tuition thn walked to Lot1 again to buy my dinner, and Fizah's fruits. Saw my mom at NTUC, thn decide to go with my mom. Went home after that. Btw, sorry Fizah!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home