Saturday, March 14, 2009

CANDIDS!

Weekdays had been okay for me. Hangout most of th times with my biatches except for tuesday. Ytd was down with flu and cough. Wasn't really good, obviously, cuz I sounded like a man, and sneezing like there's no future, lol. After school went home to get a change and slacked with Fizah and Syahira. Ate LJS with Fizah while waiting for Syahira. $7.95 meal, was saving money for hols., but turned out I spend it on food, heartache siahhhhh. Went out to sit under a void deck after that, and we started taking each other's candids. OHH YES th candids are funny. But I'm not that bad to post it, haha :) Today dad's gng to bring us to Suntec City for makan and IT show :D Well, if I spot any nice phones there I can buy it! HAHAHA, okay I guess I'm overreacting -.-

PHOTOS:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home