Sunday, March 1, 2009

He's just that not into you.

Met up Fizah at Guardian thn Emily joined us in th train cabin when we were in yewtee. Trained to Woodlands. Bought movie tickets 'He's Just Not That Into You'. Each costs 10 bucks, heartache siah, lol. Thn we accompany Fizah to eat her lunch and went outside Causeway to buy my necklace. Both Emily and Fizah say it's weird, but I kind of like it, so bought it anw. And it only costs 5 bucks :D Toured ard th mall thn went up to buy popcorns thn went into th theartre. Starting didn't quite get th show, but well, kind of understand it after in like 10 minutes, rofl. At th end of th movie was sooooooo sweeeeet! Th guy finally proposed to his girlf when he nvr even believed in marriage. I mean, aww he's really sweet and loving! That scene was so touching that me and Emily cried a little. Well, Fizah said that she tried to cry, but can't, lol.

Right after th movie we went to Metro cuz Emily needs to collect her mom's shoes. Trained to CCK. Sit ard at CCK library for awhile, thn accompany Emily to takeaway her brother's 'lunch'. Lastly I bought a hot fudge sundae at Mcdonald's for my brother. Truly missed gng out with Emily :D Photos will be uploaded once I got all th photos.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home