Friday, August 7, 2009

A tit for tat.

National celebration was okay. Not too boring, not too nice. But Dynna was there sitting with me, so I guess it's better, hahaha. Suppose to serve detention after school, but I dun see th detention room open, and also, I couldn't find Mr Gabriel.

Went for breakfast cum lunch at Lot One with Eefa, Emily, Dynna, Fizah and Leeyana. But we took away our food and ate at rooftop cuz there was no space.

While eating we saw this girl whose panties was exposed cuz her shorts too low. We took a photo of it down, thn tried to send to ppl. End up it wasn't successful, hahaha.

Sat at library after eating. Slowly Adli, Aina, Fatin, Liya, Shafiq and Shahari joined us.

Then out of nowhere, Aiman and Syafiq joined too. Lots of funny stuff happen like I farted after Fizah did. But I'm lazy to elaborate.

Rmbered my $1.30 borrow Syafiq, ask frm him. He said dk-.- thn he kiss..? Yea, kissing th air, idk how to explain. Well... Uhmm, yea. In th end he returned me, haha.

Talked a lil' more and friends want to go home. It was only 2++pm, how early is that-.- Adli ajak us go see them play soccer, but Fizah wanted to pee, and decide to went home. Obviously I went home too, hahaha.

Came home and got haircut! Like finally :D weee~

I guess it might be just one-sided afterall.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home