Sunday, November 1, 2009

Let's come together.

TRICK OR TREAT! Btw, Happy belated halloween^^

Had fun ytd. Went Dynah's house. Ate lunch, her grandma has nice culinary skills. Thn met up Eera at Woodgrove. Eera and Emily bought 'equipments' for Halloween.

After that went back Dynah's place, watched show. All painted nails except me. Headed out to buy bags to store candies, buy Eera's dress and Em's shoe and contact lens. Got myself one too.But lost it :'( Sadded. And oh, th word of th day was, come. Yeah let's come tgt babeh ;D


Thn was super late lah! Got back Dynah's place and all were rushing with hair, clothings, and in my case, brastraps too. Thn did my hair, uh kindof, thn make up. Can't believe I done my make up in less than 15 minutes. Lol. Fastttt, hahaha.

Went to th bangalow estate near Dynah's house. Got loads of candies frm ppl there. They are so friendly and sweet! :) And, th houses there are. WHOA. There's swimming pool, water fountain and even a corridor in th house that's able to contain more than 3 cars. Cool or wd! My dream house~

Went home with Eera and Emily after th whole thing. Had lots of fun. My first Halloween :D Th candies are nice, btw. But, they are gonna give my body and teeth big big trouble. Tsk tsk.

Photos will be posted sooon, hahaha.

So fast, it has been more than a year already.
Let's hope, he will stay, forever.
But no matter how long he's gonna stay,
he will never be able to pay back what he had done, for the past eight years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home