Friday, October 23, 2009

Love, could destroy your heart.

Time flies.

For a moment, I still dk my new classmates. Thn it's end of year already. And I'm gonna be a year older, soon. Wtf am I saying all this now-.- Hahahaha.

Didn't really had much interesting things happened during this whole damn week. Okay, my results, aren't appealing, just like last year. Shit. Last year, I said I'll buck up, but results yet turn out th same. I really need some discipline. Tsk.

But Mr Low told me that I got promoted. Infact, th whole class did. Phew~ Ah, my makan date :P Hahahaha. And, life after exams is so #@$&%@%$ boring. Gahhhhh. I wanna watch (500) Days of Summer.

Oh ya, some of th photos frm netball gathering. Also didn't upload them on facebook, too lazy. Hahaha. Lots of candids.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home