Saturday, October 10, 2009

It was a hard battle

Ytd was greeaat :D

Woke up at 10 30am and prepare to go out. While preparing Dain texted me saying she can't go last minute :( Thn yada yada blah blah blah, done with things, and went out.

Turns out, Dania was th earliest while I was second. Eera, Emily and Fizah arrived awhile ltr and we al headed to Dynah's place. Couldn't really get used to heels and I kept wanting to fall, cuz I couldn't balance well in th train, with heels-.-

Reached Dynah's house, camwhored like bitches, touched up on my make up, ate, thn set off to Fizah's house.

Fizah's dad cooked meehongkong, I think.. Yea. Thn were told to go to her mom's room cuz got other guests, haha. This time, Syahira helped Fizah with make up, but it was a lil' disaster, so, Dynah touched up. Thn Dynah helped me with make up too.

And thn.. Dynah broke Fizah's mom's bodyshop eyeshadow. Ouch.Tried to fix it, but couldn't. Thn bus-ed to Dania's house. Ate fried chicken, yum~ Thn watch The Simpson's Movie. OMG everyone rmbered th part that th boy(can't rmb name) skated, naked.

HAHAHA. Last house was Syahira's house. Ate lontong while watching Monsters-In-Law. I still love that movie, haha. I love lontong too, haha. Went inside Syahira's room and we camwhored more crazy photos like bitches, again, haha.

And thn, Emily knocked my lips with her watch-.- and Dania, snapped down th pic. Ah, wd a coincidence.

And th eggs below are eggbird's cousins. Origin of Eggbird: a normal egg frm Fizah's house which Dynah stole and make th egg her baby and she was kissing it eventhough she knew th fact that th egg came out frm th hen's asshole.

PHOTOS:





























Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home