Friday, September 18, 2009

Starry, starry night.

Great mood~

Tsk tsk tsk, I'm always too careless. Won't say why, just to play safe.


Hmmm.. Was almost late for school, again. Thn I have been doing 'poing-yo-yo-yo-yo' to Wynne, HAHAHAHA. She has been trying to learn, but nooooo~ she still can't get th hang of it yet.

Thn yada yada blah blah blah, chemistry I learnt something, finally, hehehe. Though most of th time I was copying Syafiq's work, I still try to learn, haha.

Oh ya! Learnt a new thing^^ Taught by Dinah, hahaha. She was like, Yinghong! Look how i hold my file infront of my face without using my hands to hold xD And she used her bra. I tried too, hahahahah. Told Miss Lee about it and she was giving us th wth face, hahaha.

After school, waited for th poeple to go for audition, well thn, Delvina was damn funny. Hush puppies, right..

Waited for too damn long and decide to go back home with Fizah. Boarded bus and reached home ard 5pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home