Friday, October 2, 2009

Heart of greed.

Oh my god.

Mom says I looked more haggard, I realised it too. Hope I won't get wrinkles like how my class boys do, hahaha. EOY and some miscellaneous stuff have been killing me, bit by bit. Sigh :(

Thursday, which is ytd, I had my EOY first paper, English. After two times falling asleep during English paper, I learnt my lesson. This time round, I didn't dare to put my head on th table. And surprisingly, I did finish my paper on time! :D Though I keep getting distracted by my own thoughts..

Thn after English paper went straight to Lot One to catch a movie. Aina ajak Dynah, Fatin, Fizah and me, but Fatin couldn't make it, and Santhia joined us. So it was just th five of us. Watched FAME. Got really bored at some part of th movie though it's really nice at th dancing part :D

Aina and Santhia went home after that, thn hang ard in Lot One for awhile, and went home.

Today, had Chinese paper. I guess I would be able to score for Chinese. Nth much happened. So, after school I went home, slept. And now, I GOTTA START ON ART, LIKE SERIOUSLY.

I felt so guilty. I'm sorry. Really sorry. I didn't mean it. It just, happened.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home