Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happiness.

Wasn't really feeling well x.x Had been down with flu and cough since last thursday and I haven't recovered! But well, Joseph told me to get well soon, THNKS JOSEPH :D

Sunday was pretty okay. Dad drove us to Suntec City for IT show and dinner. Otw there was really a crazy jam, so my whole family took out this sunglasses my dad's customer left in the car and CAMWHORED. Yes, camwhored. I know it sounds funny,but well, heard from my dad that the shades costs dearly, so might as well take some photo with it. In the end we laughed at our stupid camwhore. Finally reached Suntec after 1 hour-.-

The IT show was packed with people like crazy, yes, the people were like flooding out. In order to walk through the crowd, we have to SQUEEZE! Thought would be able to get a phone, turned out, my dad just want to look around and get some brochures for electronics, LOL.

Walked around B1 to look for a restaurant to settle for our dinner. Decided to eat in Crystal Jade restaurant. Makan-ed finished then we toured in the mall while dad went to return the shades to his customer who happens to be in Suntec City also.

Ytd was reeeaaallyyyyyy boring, well, except at late night, me and dad laughed about our farting, LOL. Yeaps, he told me how he farted so his customer wouldn't hear it and it's exceptionally stinky. So his customers were argueing at th backseat about who farted and who didn't. My dad says he was holding his laughter, haha.

Laughed our arses off, then I told my dad I farted in the library few days ago,and someone heard it, and obviously I'm embarrassed.
And we laughed again. I know it's very crude to mention fart, well, whatever.

I hope this would last forever.
The happiness, the unbreakable bonding of every normal family would have.

PHOTOS:










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home