Thursday, March 26, 2009

Loud approving laughter.

Haaiii.
today was great. I
guess. Had great bonding time with my netballmates, awwww. Well, we were so bonding that we fed Michelle noodle. Took lots of photos and I took a video of how Emily fed Michelle. It's SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRR cute one lah. Will upload the video and photos on weekend :D

Then after that was juniors' match, like yesterday, lightning risk alert was announced straight after the second quarter, wth laaaaaaaaaaaa. In the end have to postpone. HAHA, REGENT LEADING OKAY, lol.

Michelle went home after the match. Before she leaves, she gave me and Fizah a hug each (this is what we call bonding, lol.). FYI this is the second time Michelle gave me a hug, haha^^ Decide to have recess with the whole netballmates tmrw, weird and crazy idea, but I love it x)

Currently is 00 02. Getting some sleep now, goodnight :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home