Saturday, March 21, 2009

I play, I play my best.

Currently watching Pink Panther online. The show is really STUPID, haha. Okay main point.

Yesterday:
Had match with Unity Secondary, and YES, we won!!! But well, before the match, Yuxiang gave us this paper, it writes 'I play, I play my best.'. Were told to read this 10 times before th game starts, but I guess I didn't have the chance to. We were warming up in school for the game, and Iffah threw a ball right at my face. Okay not my face, my LIPS. LOL. It bled. Fizah says I kinda looked like a vampire when my lips was full of blood. Wasn't really good, obviously, since I can't stretch my lips. Meaning, I can't make big expressions-.-

Today:
Went out to Vivo with Emily and Fizah. Apparently I was late AGAIN. Sorry guys, I'll buy you two drinks, which I don't really wish to treat them, like duh-.- Then we trained to Vivo after meeting up. talk all the way about some stupid, funny stuff. Reached Vivo and walked around in the mall then proceeded to amphitheatre. Sat beside Azy. Watch the competition for an hour plus. Some were really nice. And yes, Liya, cheer up! I like the dance. And you all did your best :)

Decided to leave the amphitheatre cuz' our asses hurt after sitting for too long, lol. Ate at Banquet but unable to finish my fried oyster cuz' it was too spicy-.- Emily left while me and Fizah were still eating. After eating went up to the third floor and meet up with Akim. Sat at there for quite awhile. Akim was like bugging us to go Sentosa. I have no idea why though-.- Then we decided to train back CCK. Akim went to Ananas cafe to buy his dinner, then went home. So me and Fizah bought some food in Pasar Mlm and sat in under Fizah's block. Chat about loads of things. And evil stuff.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home