Friday, March 27, 2009

Two roads with brambles between them.

*Yawns*
Today had PE and I seriously regretted running with Michelle and Jiarui. Their jogging speed is my running speed. Crazy, I almost died. Ate with netball mates during recess as planned yesterday. Great bonding, I guess, haha.

Then after eating we wanted to wish Levina happy birthday. All of us were hiding at the wall there when we saw her running(fyi she's having PE). Suddenly she just dashed out so fast that we didn't see. We all chased after her and shouting 'LEVINAAAA~! STOP!!!'. In the end we sang her birthday song at the foyer.

After school watched postponed juniors' match with Chong Boon. Lost. Lepak in school for awhile, then took bus. I slept in the bus like seriously tiring. Fizah have to even wake me up when she's going down. Then I falls back into my slumber again... Until one uncle woke me up. I OVERSLEPT IN THE BUS BY TWO STOPS. WHAT THE FUCK. Lucky he asked if I was going down since it's the last stop. Thank him for waking me up, thought idk how he know I was asleep. Either I looked funny, or I snored, or he's just a lecher like what Syafiq said.

I think I'm so tiring cuz' I ran too fast during PE or something. Just felt the energy's all gone. lol. IT'S SO EMBARRASSING, WHETHER HE'S A LECHER OR NOT. I OVERSLEPT AND DIDN'T NOTICE. HOW STUPID CAN I BE?! I'm seriously the number 1 blurqueen, ugghhhh-.-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home