Friday, August 7, 2009

I want to read mind.

Suppose to go swimming with Emily today, but, her mom just suddenly didn't allow cuz of flu. Even jogging also cannot make it. Ughhh, I was thinking I could build up my muscle at my shin area so it wouldn't hurt so much. But I dun blame Emily :) So Em, if you happen to read this, dun be guilty :D

Actually, I'm just bored. Was doing quiz in facebook, and I saw this, cool. It's kindof accurate, like I'm really fearing of commitment, lol. And yea, I guess I'm trustworthy :D

Yinghong viewed her Love Zodiac Profile for the zodiac sign Sagittarius.
If you are Sagittarius:
You are truly romantic. You are very trustworthy. You tend to get sentimental and feel very bad if someone breaks your trust. You enjoy a great rapport with the opposite sex. Acting mushy comes naturally to you. You are very active and adventurous in your romantic quests. Commitment is a feared word for you. You take time to commit. You do not get too possessive. You love fun and excitement in your relationships. You love to flirt with the opposite sex. You like your independence and want space in your relationships.

Your kissing style:
You are an impulsive kisser. Your deeply passionate kisses are remembered forever.

To attract you, the opposite sex must be:
encouraging, adventurous, stylish, witty, romantic, etc.

You are more compatible with - Gemini, Aries, Leo, Aquarius
You are less compatible with -Cancer, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn

Btw Fizah, you have sucha foul mouth! You cursed me having zit. And now I'm having one, right at whr you had cursed. You should brush your teeth more often-.-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home