Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pipe dream.

Gahhh, having stomach cramps for th whole day-.- It's not even 'that time of th month' lo. Sigh.

Had common test for th first hour of school. Did Bio paper in less than 20 minutes, while Chem... I only did multiple choice and th 'tick tick' questions. And all I use tikam one ._. DIE~

Art was after common test. Was told to draw our shoe with pen and left hand. Left hand! My drawing was like.. crap, hahaha. Thn was called to th dentist with Hester. Ouch! Th scaling is really.... After that I could taste blood for like super long-.- Ewww.

Thn yadayada blahblahblah, and it's end of school. Had training. Melissa is still th same old. Retarded psycho, haha! Though training are always tiring, I always enjoys it, cuz it's really fun to hand ard with teammates :D And I actually brought one nike sock, one adidas sock. No wonder people say I slenger lah, haha.

Leg pain when it was abt 17 30..? Yea, ouch. Normally it will only be side of my shin. Somehow today th pain extended down to my ankle.

And due to that, I couldn't play game! Shit, my leg really knws how to choose timing to be pain-.- Sigh. Sat ard for awhile outside school thn bus-ed home with Emily and Fizah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home