Friday, August 28, 2009

Yet the hands of time move onward.

Okay, blogger officially sucks. Couldn't change font or upload anything. And my phone can't see pictures. Fuck.

Past few days have been mundane. Lemme sumarise th whole thing. First week of fasting month and I'm dying, hahaha. Lack of food, you see.

Didn't go trg for th entire week cuz of leg pain. But it's not that pain now, maybe cuz I didn't do extreme sports for awhile.

P.E. was quite okay ytd. Nth much to elaborate. Did art after sch, thn bus-ed home with Syahira.

Today overslept, so decided not to go since I'll be in dead meat if I were late again. But my mom just couldn't help but distrupt my beauty sleep. Tells me to helped her text at 7++am since she's afraid she might forget ltr.

Great. End up, I couldn't sleep back. Texted Syafiq until 10+am thn prepared to go sch. Siap arl thn took cab to sch.

Wore slippers and was caught up with some trouble. Eventually got in with Fizah's shoes, haha. Thnks alot eh uncle :)

Took photos with netballers, which is super cute one. Consists of 46 photos. Wow.

Ran up artroom. People were surprised cuz I wasn't in school in th morning, yet was in school after school. Did a lil' painting of here and there. Chitchat a lil' awhile, thn together with Dynna and Fizah we bus-ed to Lot One.

Thn.. yada yada blah blah blah, ate and sat in library. Dynna went home after that. Okay walked ard th mall with Fizah and we joined Eefa, Leeyana and Syakirah in library. Were laughing at lots of stuff, hahaha.

Ohh ya, one last thing. My psp could work again! :) Phew.. I thought it was spoiled.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home