Friday, September 11, 2009

Some like it long, but most love it thick.

Sooooo damn lazyyy to update, but well, I guess it won't hurt, hahaha.

Wednesday went to library with Jiapo, intend to study... But end up, WE TALK. Sigh, with him, confirm one lah, haha. Thn Jiapo left at 4 30pm while Fizah joined shortly after. Talked here and there with Nabila and Dania, thn me and Fizah set off to Jurong Point first.

Well, reached there and we window shopped :P And we were suppose to go to Banquet to find seats. Finally went to Banquet to find seats. Thn not more than 10 minutes ltr Dania and Nabila joined us.

Both me and Fizah got a lashing frm Nabila, hahahahaha. Finally found a seat. Chitchat ard, bought food, and MAKAN! :D

Walked ard more in Jurong Point after eating. And ohh! Me and Fizah came across this shop before gg to find seats. Lead Dania and Nabila inside. It's full of nice and weird stuff, hahaha. Weird like nipple shield, lolololololol.

Took 172 back. Alighthted at somewhr near my house, and I was lost, for a moment-.- Yes, even in my own neighbourhood, what th hell man. Such bad sense of direction I have. Lucky saw 307, and recognise where I was.

Reached home like 9 plusplus.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home