Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nail issues!

Well, been quite a long time since I updated. Been really lazy to update, heh. Ytd was alright, went to school as usual and like normally, I was almost late :P Yada yada blah blah blah, did art and got results and stuff. Ohh ya, had phototakings. Cool and bluekh, hahaha.

After school had phototaking as well, but it was netball phototaking, not class. And coincidently, both teacher in-charge were absent. So we took without teachers.

Went back home straight as I will be going to Vivo at evening to support Yizhen jiejie for her herworld make over competition or something like that. And of cuz to meet Sandra and Alan as well for th last time before they go back UK! :D

Prepared and went out. Reached there, but they were late. Waited for abt 30 minutes. Thn they reached. My aunt came too.

Went to TANGS and stood there and looked ard. Saw alot of mediacorps artiste. Thn me and Sandra went to get cocktail. When Alan joined us after meeting his friend, he went with me to get some. But end up couldn't cuz th guy realised he's underage. Weird, and I looked and am younger than him, hah. Okay not th point. Moving on..

Finally th whole thing finished at abt 9pm. Though Yizhen jiejie didn't win, but still, good job :) My aunt went shopping for awhile and Sandra, Alan and me waited inside Topshop for her as we need money to pay for Alan's scarf.

Went to eat at 9 plus, like finally~ Didn't ate for th entire day. Fasted with friends, fuhh. Ate arl and shopped somemore cuz my aunt says it's just awhile more. Thn trained hme. By th time I reached home, it was like almost 12. Lucky was able to catch th last few bus! If not i'll have to walked home. Phew~

Photos frm last friday and monday! :















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home