Thursday, August 20, 2009

Red's the sex.

Pooooooh.

Was unable to wake up early these few days. I guess I'm really tired. I even slept for th whole Bio lesson ytd. Okay not really important, haha.

Thought I was gng to be late again but noooo~ I reached in time :D Had Math Common Test for th first hour of school. Sucks hardcore man, I knw how to do th fucking graph yet th time..! Ughhh, shit.

Thn had P.E, which was fun I guess. Wanted to play crab soccer, but thn girls didn't want to, so didn't play. But see th guys play, rough like hell-.- Kay moving on..


End up playing dodge. Ball hard to throw, tsk tsk. And thn I fell. Aiman accidentally knocked on me. Ouch, I almost cried, but got it under control, hehe. And I just realise my skin got grazed a lil' due to th fall, slow eh me.

Rest of th lessons aren't really fun. Hmmm, assembly was quite interesting, compared to our usual boring like hell assembly. After school paint a lil', thn went for detention. Talked alot with Shazlina and her friend. Oops, forgotten to ask her name. Went back artroom, talk abt something with Shah. Thn I bus-ed home with my chinese teacher.

Ahhhh, I got a big fat zit on my chin, one ulcer fucking hurt like hell, and another ulcer forming. And my psp is spoiled, most probably. How great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home